What are your Business Insurance needs?

Business insurance blog

Exe Insurance is your local insurance broker, based in Exeter. We are a one stop shop for all your business insurance needs.

Business insurance can be complicated with many factors to consider. Different policies may be needed for different aspects of the business and this is why we offer a package insurance option.

Each type of industry generally requires different insurances and we can help advise on exactly what you need. Just some of the areas we cover are:

  • Professional indemnity insurance
  • Self-employed business insurance
  • Employers liability insurance
  • Tradesman insurance
  • Market trader’s insurance
  • Shop insurance
  • Haulage insurance
  • Motor trade insurance
  • Builders insurance
  • Office insurance
  • Pub insurance

Our Motor Trade Insurance is an example of how we balance the different factors that you must consider when deciding what insurance cover your business needs.  Maybe you require an individual package, or you may need some – or all – of the following:

  • All Risks: buildings, stock, machinery plant, portable hand tools and vehicles at the premises
  • Business Interruption, covering loss of profits
  • Employers and Public Liability
  • Money
  • Engineering Inspection (Service)
  • Road Risks (as part of a combined policy)

A further example is our Haulage insurance. Your business may have a single vehicle, be multi-vehicle or you may even run a fleet of vehicles. Whichever it is you will need insurance individually tailored to suit your business, for example:

Single and Multi-Vehicle Insurance

If you are an HGV Operator and have one to 6 vehicles, we have access to a number of specialist policies that offer wide cover at competitive premiums.

Public and Employers Liability Insurance

Employers Liability Insurance covers you for claims made against you by employees for personal injuries, for which they hold you responsible. If you employ staff, this is a legal requirement. The minimum legal requirement is £5,000,000 although most of our policies will cover you for £10,000,000.

Goods In Transit

In addition, if you are carrying other people’s goods, you may need cover for Goods In Transit – we can offer this insurance cover with market leading insurers.

To find out how we can help your business access the right cover, and to ensure every detail is considered, call us on 01392 797733 or email.


Share on facebook
Share on twitter
Share on linkedin

More Posts

Send Us A Message